Announcement / Advertisement / Application:
- Training courses are announced on and advertised via the BNE website. The announcement is also sent by email to all persons of the BNE database.
- Anybody may apply, no matter if he or she is from a BNE centre or not. Attendance of females is particularly welcome in order to ensure gender equality.
- Applicants will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve-basis. In order to be eligible for participation, they shall give clear reasons for their motivation to attend the training.
- Applicants will be notified about the approval or rejection (the latter with reasons) of their attendance by the meeting organizer at least four weeks prior to the training.
Travel and subsistence:
- BNE does not charge fees for its courses. All costs for meeting rooms, consumables, subsistence during the course and staff time of the training organizers involved will be paid by BNE.
- Travel and accommodation have to be paid by the participants themselves. Also subsistence which is not part of the training is at the expense of the trainee. The training organizers will make suggestions for accommodation.
Evaluation and Documentation:
- It is the trainee`s obligation to fill in the evaluation form and return it to the organizer.
- Participants can obtain an attendance certificate from the training organizers.
Download Terms of Reference.