BrainNet Europe 2nd International Conference
on Human Brain Tissue Research
10 - 12 December 2008
This international conference will focused on the practice of modern brain banking and molecular research using human brain tissue.
The topics included:
Invited speakers included: Francesca Aloisi, Sabine Bahn, Glenda Halliday, May Han, Kurt Jellinger, Manuela Neumann, Christina Stadelmann, Brigitte Tag and Markus Tolnay.
- Multiple Sclerosis and other Demyelinating Diseases
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Alzheimer, Parkinson, Motoneuron Disease, Prion Disease, Psychiatric Diseases
- Neuropathological Diagnostic Criteria
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Brain Bank Management
- Data Handling and Protection
- Ethical Issues
BNE speakers included: Irina Alafuzoff, Isidro Ferrer, Inge Huitinga, Tamas Revesz, Richard Reynolds, and others
More experts and speakers have bee selected from submitted abstracts.
Click here for the Conference Programme